Friday 16 March 2012

Lazy Day?

Hello there, sorry this update is going to be very rushed and not particularly interesting, since I've not really got that much to talk about. The news is abuzz with Georgie Porgie cutting the tax rate and the NHS slicing bill coming to the wire, along with the fierce manhunt for the iPhone destroying menace that is Russell Brand, but I decided to take a little break from being a bastard in order to relax and take stock.

On the grand scale of things, past a bit of emotional crap I've muddled through, consistently going between poor and literally penniless, hating everything to do with politics, advertising and the general hyper-conservative nature of society, and wanting to rip the throat out of pretty much every sexist prick in the south of North America, life's not all that bad.

I've got a roof over my head, the emotional crap has got to the point where I'm not exactly depressed at any specific thing anymore, I've enough food to eat most days, people seem to inexplicibly like me for whatever reason, and the ludicrous lawmakers in the States are a massive rampaging raging ocean apart from my world.

So yeah, lazy relaxed day. Sorry guys, I'm not mad at anything in particular. As a way of making amends, have a picture of a sleepy cat in a hammock:


Stay Safe and hug it out guys.

Huggy Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment